Welcome to Footie Universe!

Welcome to Footie Universe!

I am Fabrizio Tabone, a Maltese first year Communications student at the University of Malta, who is passionate about football. I use my love for football to take my mind off of the hectic university routine and its study.


In this blog I will be talking about the hobby that I love the most, football. On this blog I will be posting the latest football news of different leagues from all around the world. 

A sport like football can raise plenty of emotions, ranging from disappointment to ecstasy. It can make even the calmest of people furious or eager to know what is going to happen next.

Being the most followed sport all around the world, people tend to create several opinions on football, and the eagerness to learn more about what is going on encouraged me to create this blog.

In this blog you will find transfer news, controversial matches, analysis and more, all in one place.

Comments

Post a Comment